Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Pretrial timeline: Typically, the initial research tool.
- Purpose and benefit:
Exploratory screening and evaluation of potential trial strategies.
Learn analogies and themes, persuasive evidence, emotional issues.
- Format: Informal give and take discussion of the case beginning with general to specific evidence. One attorney makes neutral presentation or two attorneys present opposing viewpoints along with moderatorís input.
- Setting: Casual, candid, and conversant.
- Number of respondents: Twelve jury-eligible county residents.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at email@example.com