Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Pretrial timeline: Months, weeks or days before trial.
- Purpose and benefit: Understand jury dynamics by observing jurors
deliberate about what was persuasive, to whom, and why. Test opening statement
and closing argument. Present critical witness testimony. Formulate trial
strategy, juror profile, and development of voir dire.
- Format: "Opposing" counsels present opening statements,
witnesses, and closing argument; or, alternatively, simply an all-encompassing
opening argument. Must be a balanced
presentation of both sides.
- Setting: Court room style with "jury box", witness stand, and podium.
- Number of jurors: 12, 24 or 36 jury-eligible
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at email@example.com