Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Pretrial timeline: Months or weeks before trial.
- Purpose and benefit: Witness learns effective courtroom communication for enhanced confidence and persuasiveness.
- Format: Simulated direct and cross-examination videotaped before trial counsel(s) and consultant for review and critique. A session usually lasts two to three hours. Depending on witness performance, two to three sessions provide optimal benefits.
- Setting: Simulated courtroom.
- Number of jurors: Not applicable to this exercise.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at email@example.com