Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Pretrial timeline: Months or weeks before trial.
- Purpose and benefit: Test a witnessí substantive testimony and trial demeanor before a jury as witness testifies under the pressure of direct and cross examination. Provides a dress rehearsal of trial examination for the witness and counsel(s).
- Format: Half day exercise of direct and cross examination testimony before jury-eligible county residents.
- Setting: Simulated courtroom.
- Number of jurors: Six jury-eligible county residents.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at email@example.com