Strategies for Success: Research Tools
PROSPECTIVE JUROR QUESTIONNAIRE
- Pretrial timeline: Up to a week before trial or depending on local rules of court, or judge’s preference.
- Purpose and benefit: Provides counsel with written, candid responses
to voir dire questions. Focuses the oral voir dire process. Counsel can effectively
assess jurors’ more candid written opinions for detecting biases.
- Format: A typical questionnaire comprises 40-60 questions, length according to complexity and number of case issues.
- Setting: Jurors complete questionnaires after assignment to a courtroom, often during pretrial motions.
- Number of jurors: Entire venire completes an individual questionnaire.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org