Strategies for Success: Research Tools
JURY SELECTION ASSISTANCE
- Trial timeline: Assistance at trial during voir dire phase.
- Purpose and benefit: Consultant provides expertise about prospective jurors assisting with effective selection and challenge choices.
- Format: Consultant suggests voir dire inquiries, takes notes, and
gauges jurorsí responses. Discussion with counsel about challenges and peremptory
strategy at breaks and before/after court hours.
- Setting: Trial court.
- Number of jurors: Selection of jurors applicable to state or federal court rules.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org