Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Trial timeline: During specific portions of trial.
- Purpose and benefit: Understand jurorsí reactions and body language to portions of trial story.
- Format: Consultant attends particular portions of trial to observe and assess jurorsí reactions to crucial phases of trial presentations. Debriefs trial team after trial day completed.
- Setting: Consultant sits in spectator area.
- Number of jurors: Applicable to federal or state court rules.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org