Strategies for Success: Research Tools
- Trial timeline: Shortly after trial verdict.
- Purpose and benefit: Learn what was persuasive and effective, and what failed.
- Format: Consultant contacts jurors and interviews them in person or by telephone.
- Setting: Daytime, evening, or weekend interviews in person or by telephone. Counsel receives written report/telephone conference.
- Number of Jurors: Six, eight, or all available jurors are interviewed but number varies with each case.
For details of fee package, contact
Patrice Truman of
Truman & Associates
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at email@example.com